Carlene J. Reynolds
Carlene has been representing victims of medical negligence for 18 years. In her early years, Carlene specialized in birth trauma litigation. Since that time, she has expanded her medical knowledge and experience to handle complex medical cases involving cardiology, neurosurgery, otolaryngology, surgery, and nursing home neglect.
Carlene has handled cases in the State Courts throughout Michigan, as well as the Federal District Court, Eastern District of Michigan. She has also handled cases in the Michigan Court of Appeals and Michigan Supreme Court.
Over the years, Carlene has been instrumental in securing several multi-million dollar settlements for birth injury plaintiffs. So far in 2014, she has proven to be a successful trial attorney and has secured settlements for medical malpractice claims in excess of $1 million.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Western Michigan University, B.S.
Delta Zeta Sorority
Bar and Court Admissions
- State Bar of Michigan, 1996
- Michigan Supreme Court, 1996
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2011