Robert J. Lipnik
Robert (Bob) Lipnik has been advocating on behalf of victims of workplace injuries for over 20 years. During the same time, he has helped disabled individuals obtain social security disability benefits. In addition to representing individuals in workers compensation and social security disability claims, Bob focuses practice on representing victims of nursing home neglect and malpractice.
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, B.A.
Bar and Court Admissions
- State Bar of Michigan, Workers Compensation Section
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Workers Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Nursing Home Neglect and Malpractice